CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Where have you been?

Yes yes, I know I have been a mystery and I need to do some major ketchup. Well,  I moved (houses not location)     

We are loving the new house thanks for all the love!

     
It has been awfully rainy where I live but we are still getting into the Christmas  spirit!

We built ginger bread houses!


School has been crazy! I'm glad it's finally  out! I seriously had 10 tests and projects.  Today was fun! (Sorry no high five for Friday today) we had our holiday celebration! 


I am way too excited for Christmas.  This year I even put a tree in my room! (It's like a foot tall) but its still cute right?

  
While I'm in this holiday mode I have been loving this cute little app called elf yourself it is hilarious!

I have been drawing a lot! Here is one of my creations! 

My best friend Rylee just had a birthday! I had a wonderful time at her fun party! Whith some crazy chicks! 


My favorite teacher is moving away.  I am so sad! Love her!

Just one more picture. This was too funny not to post! These guys in my math class are definitely in the holiday spirit! They brought Christmas lights and decorated their desks and them selves! So funny! 

Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment