CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 18, 2013

50 random facts about me!


Hello good people (yes i`m alive) Sorry I have not  blogged for such a long time but I am back! Way back when,when I started my blog in made a post called What? 99 questions? yes I thought it was so fun that I thought I should make something kinda like it but these are just random facts about me READY?
  1. I am Four nine and a half
  2. I am a real blonde
  3. I have 10 fingers and 10 toes
  4. I have really thick eyebrows and really thin hair.
  5. My eyes change color from a light blue to a bluish grey.
  6. Andy Grammer touched my right hand.
  7. My favorite food is Mashed Potatoes
  8. My favorite flowers are chrysanthemums
  9. When I really like a song I play it over and over for a really long time until I don`t like it anymore
  10. I go through phases where I get really OCD and organize everything and then there's time were I am a complete and utter slob.
  11. I have an obsession with owls. (hence the name of my blog)
  12. Sugar snaps are my favorite cereal
  13. I am taking French. Oui Oui!
  14. I love swinging on monkey bars and jungle gyms.
  15. I was a menace when I was little (kind of still am)
  16. I have a huge family!
  17. I am a very slow texter
  18. I have an great love for uplifting quotes.
  19. I hate any kind of seafood
  20. I have made over 30 videos but have never posted any of them.
  21. When I`m older I want to be an interior decorator
  22. I over think a lot and seriously think everything In my head I plan out all the pros and cons of my choice (weird I know)
  23. I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints.
  24.  I act like I know about football but seriously I`m clueless.
  25. It drives me crazy when people pronounce things wrong.
  26. I am terrible at math.
  27.  I love traveling but not flying.
  28. My favorite number is 11
  29. I know a lot of weird sort of useless facts like,  Whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound. 
  30. I smell like juicy couture viva la juicy perfume
  31. I am sometimes short tempered
  32. I would like to design my own house one day.
  33.  I am very easily distracted
  34. I am in love with the chevron pattern  
  35. I love little Debbie cakes
  36. I love Emily Jane The blogger she is so inspiring!
  37. I love running 
  38. I have never really liked school
  39.  I can't clean my room unless I am playing music
  40. I doesn't make sense to me that a fly is called a fly and an ant is not called a walk.
  41. I have always been short for my age
  42. I love acting, and am a very dramatic person. 
  43. My name was going to be Sophie or Sophia.
  44.   I have really bizarre dreams almost every night. I only remember parts of them in the morning, though.
  45. I would love to do modeling but I know I won`t be tall enough
  46.  I really want to go to a fashion show SO BADLY
  47. I love Dr. Pepper
  48.  I`m a cancer
  49. I love every kind of music I can almost memorize a song by hearing it once
  50. I love  pinterest
Thank You for reading My extra weird blog post Do have any weird facts about yourself TAG your it! I tag you to do this post on your blog send me the address to your blog if it is not already linked in the side bar and I will add you to my list!
Love to all,
       Meghan<3   

No comments:

Post a Comment