CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 5, 2013

High five for friday

1. We headed back to the lake house for some fun this time it was warm enough to swim! So I spent the entire day out on the water trampoline and the blob.

2. I have been making a big effort to stop biting my nails so my nails are painted almost every day.

3. I took my first selfie and failed

4. My little man found my swim cap and has been loving it!

5. This didn't happen this week but actually happened at the beginning of summer but I never posted about it. I went white water kayaking for the first time. Yikes! It was a little scary! I think I might  stick with kayaking on the lake.

That`s what is going on in my life, let me know what`s going on in your`s leave me a comment of your blog address and I would love to read your blog!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog meg!
    cool room and cute cousins!
    Hope you had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you my dear! I hope you had A fun time on your trip as well!

    ReplyDelete