CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break

Over the break my family went up to a lake house. We had the most amazing time my grandma came and my cousins came. It was wonderful!

Sadly the entire first day of vacation was really rainy and there was tornado warnings into the evening so we just spent the day inside and played plenty of games.

 The next morning we had a mini photo shoot with my sister.







 And I cant forget that my favorite Jedi knight  turned five.


 We spent a whole lot of time playing games this one was my favorite it was called scattagories.
 The Kayaks were awesome!
They see me rolling they be hating!
 I loved riding on the hydro bikes too .

I am hoping to post some videos that I made too.

Love You!

Meghan





No comments:

Post a Comment