CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Funny Story : )

Hey Ya`ll Today in science was a little bit crazy we were extracting DNA from peppers (I don`t know why) but we had to blend up the peppers and measure the pepper juice in a beaker. Well This kid blended a little too much pepper in his beaker and had to carry it back to his seat and of course me of all people was standing in his line of fire. To make it worse a kid ran up behind the kid holding the beaker and made him spill it all over someone (that someone is me) I wanted to cry all of the kids in my class were just laughing (hahahaha) I had that crap in my hair, down my shirt ,on my shirt and places pepper juice should never be . So I went to the bathroom to try to get all that stuff off my clothes and out of my hair. I kind of just gave up ( there was way too much of it to wash out so I decided to go down to the office and go home for a few minutes so I could shower and get some new clothes on and stuff.  So I did all that stuff and then went back to school. 





3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better about it now.

    You are kind of spicy, maybe that helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are glad you are laughing now. Not so happy at the time!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete