Hey guys! I just got back from church and had a great time. In beehives we started these journals called gratitude journals and I think they are an amazing idea.
Before bed, simply jot down one happy memory from that day. (If you have
kids, you can ask them, “What was the best part of today?”) Reflection
is an important part of happiness, and pausing to reflect on a positive
event from each day cultivates gratitude. (An added bonus: Later, when
your memory is defunct, you will already have all of your meaningful
adventures recorded!)
In the journal, I also wrote down inspiring scriptures and quotes. When I used to journal I would only write negative comments so when ever I went back and read it again it never made me feel happy. So now I don`t have to worry about taking a super long time to write.
Also, I have been reading The Book Of Mormon! My camp director had this amazing idea to give us a new Book of Mormon to mark up and get to know it really well before girls camp. I am in Jacob now! One of my favorites is 1 Nephi 2:10 O that thou be mightest be like unto this valley , firm and steadfast and immovable in keeping the commandments of the Lord!
Love You!
Mindy McKnight’s Affiliate / Coupon Codes
1 month ago


You look super cute! Good job on starting a blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks doll!
ReplyDelete